hit counter

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

im an executive by day, wild man by night


Firstly, Happy Birthday Sexness Twins. its amazing how drinking games with Nono and Nona, and taco bell recipe's can make you forget why you dont like that kid, well for me atleast. It was the twin's 18th birthday this passed friday, so we attended Max's bands indie gig and lost my phone. the twin's threw their party on saturday, which is probably the hugest blur of my life. im not even going to try scope out myspace accounts for messy pictures, yall can just use your imagination. and sunday was my only day to chill off narcotic and alcoholic influences with a quick airport trip, ufc 111 (and i feel like i could ramble for hours about this card, but ill sum it up real simple. george st. pierre, yeah hi. marry me. and Carwin, three words. oh. my. god) and replaced my phone. (side note; im so bad with numbers. if i havent got at you with my new number, its just that i couldnt find yours on my shraps of paper around my bedroom when i first wrote it down, apologies)


BESIDES THAT how quickly is this year going? its already the end of march! and i have a few personal projects i need to get done for next month, one of which i havent even began. woo hoo. targetting at making my life less routine, if anythings too repititive i tend to lessen my give-a-fuck-o-meter. as you would. & im probably going to burn my bed so i can live like alexa chung, i like the simplicity of not having a bed. and with all my clutter and hoarding i think it feels fit. speaking of hoarding, im thinking about starting a new collective motive : flags. i want to have a huge collection of flags, why? um, because i can lol now if you excuse me im going to get back to sharpie'ing my ukulele, keep nujabes on repeat (r.i.p) finish this noodle box and watch these skins dvd's i just burnt, Dear Day's Off, you rock! Love, Nessar xo.

plus a quick question of irrelevance:
do yall prefer the earlier cast of skins or the new? i must say i loved the first cast, sid and cassie were my fave. i got sucked right in with their story lol this new season makes me wish my life was like theirs. so they loose. haha x.

11 Comments:

Hayley said...

umm DIDNT GET MY NUMBER MUCH?

Anonymous said...

alexa chung love of my life

Anonymous said...

the old cast! the new shows just about drugs and sex its not the same

Robb said...

R.I.P NUJABES

Nessar Kahika said...

@Anony, i feel you! first season was more less actual hardships, and the new season lacks abit of sincerity, it does get better once you see all their singular episodes and learn more about the characters. but yes! i agree, i loved the first, and the second is just about as far fetched as the o.c was, not saying the first season wasnt, just WHATEVER! ORIGINALS FTW! lmfao

& Hayley! zomg, hit me!

Anonymous said...

new season (LLLL)

george st. pierre said...

no thanks nessar
i would rather marry anthony

Day said...

sick weekend there nate hahaha

Anonymous said...

so you dont like the new season??

Nessar Kahika said...

no, i love the new season <3 hahah im contradictory :)

+ hahahahahahah anthony you rock my socks

not anthony said...

girl u knooooooooooooo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...