hit counter

Monday, March 22, 2010

yes sir. thats her.

MARCH 22ND, 12.22AM. im 22 minutes out of the weekend and in to the next working week. how dandy. this was definitely one of those weekends that makes you miss being 14yrs old craving an exciting life and doing just about anything to pursue and receive, well at least in my case. its hilarious how unorganized i really am. im constantly deceiving myself with my mentality in actually thinking that i have everything locked down, ironically enough i comment on my own maintenance daily on how messy i really am (with plans that is) and yet i never fully commit to my own belief. and i find myself actually genuinely thinking that i have my shit on lock, thus later being proved wrong and i end the day in my semi believable sarcasm. for example, last wednesday my weekend plans were supposedly

Friday - Girl Night w/ Tracey
Saturday - Girl Day w/ Tracey, Tia, Lisa & Jenn
Saturday Night - Kayder's House Party, After House Party
Sunday - Nephews Football Game, Chill the fuck out.

seems average enough, with just enough social activity to prove me still alive, enough intimate friend activity to prove loyalty and enough family orientated activity to prove well, family values and one of which i prefer. simple lively equation i like to subconsciously spend my weekends by, and tidy and organized none the less right? wrong. the problem with this is that im Nessar, and nothing ever works out how i intend it to. instead my weekend consisted of skateboarding and pizza, best friend black eyes, greatest breakfast bar in the world, free hotel room, a real life episode of cops, free grinspoon concert, met the love of my life oh haaaai patty! haha, alot of blurry moments, denial to enter a club, a 14yr reunion, hair shavers, burnt hair (haha i see you maxxie!) and a pair or really sore feet. and that gives my weekend no justice at all. no complaints. i love the weekend! hope yall enjoyed yours! and B430 is the best show in the world! xx

(picture's via, can't remember but randomly found them on my sister's laptop and thought they were kinda cute lol)

9 Comments:

Beta said...

thats becuz our weekends RULE .. hahahahha you say that ;)

Tim said...

great pictures

Anonymous said...

free grinspoon concert???
WHAT??

HOW???!!

Anonymous said...

OLAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anonymous said...

versatility ..

Anonymous said...

im unorganized tooo! and your pictures are gorgeous boo

Max said...

hahah your soooo crazy

Nessar Kahika said...

OLAAA! haha, i wish blogger had the same comment's software as facebook so i could reply all these comments individually.

but since not,
Firstly, muchos gracius <3
Secondly, Olaaa! haha
Thirdly, FREE GRINSPOON CONCERT! helps, when your willing to crawl threw a 800 packed room on an alcohol, garbage, gum infested concert floor, to live my friend, to live. haha

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Brazil.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...