hit counter

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

your head is on fire


I surprised my mum with balloons all over the house on mother's day, and then with lil note's all taped and stuck around the place. for her mother's day gift i bought her one of her favourite childhood books, (something about a caterpillar and learning to count? if your familiar haha its rather cute) and then she surprised me with a turntable! (that i only spoke to her about investing in a day prior her buying it for me! shes illy!) i've been cold lately, so i've been layering socks over stockings haha and i have a tendancy to run about in socks (and by about, i mean walk my dogs, go to the store, run relay races etc.) so you can see why the bottom of my socks aren't nearly the same colour as its initial colouring anymore..



LISTENING: to Jose Feliciano records, and Beethoven piano sonata's. planning on going on a record hunt this weekend to build on my but 5 record collection :( build on my pretty's! and im in absolute need of a wardrobe update, (not really that's exaggeration more less i'd like) so after much bickering and plain brattyness i managed to free up saturday! (txt me for in's!) woo hoo, and i do apologize for my lack of communication lately, via phone, email, actual human contact. i've actually been way swamped with my studies and personal runabouts. i swear my phone's not dead, but i am. i'll post up the pictures me and Kristine shot later this week, i know their almost months old now, but what do you expect from a dead girl?

9 Comments:

Dave said...

is it just me or do you keep getting more and more amazing? i would love to meet you in real life we share common interests

Roxie said...

FABULUSHHHH

Anonymous said...

what a great idea

Anonymous said...

socks over stockings? haha it looks good tho

not anthony said...

cool as a cucumber

mark said...

cool as ice

nate pup said...

cool as a ice cream

Nessar Kahika said...

cool as liquid helium

tyler said...

ness the nerdy birdy hahaha

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...