hit counter

Saturday, July 24, 2010

fuck it, i didn't wanna go to heaven anyway



Trying to look badass with unlit cigarettes and bare arms is a whole lot better after Kyle edit's in some fake smoke and temporary tattoo's ;) these are a couple weeks old, finally got around to checking my main man's final product's. as usual, he passed with flying colours but it does make me wonder if his graphic's and photography teacher's are getting sick of seeing me squint my eyes for my infamous "oh no, this is how i always pose" look hahaha on a random note, i really wanna throw up a playlist from my most played itunes list, just because the list is becoming so significant to my life at the moment, that i need it to be documented for future reference but majority of the music i can't even find on either beemp3 or youtube to share amoungst the interwebbers .. darnit, suggests on a solution are sooo f*&$king welcome! stay ill fellow peepers! xo

11 Comments:

Nessar Kahika said...

@Liz OMGOMGOMMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGOMGOMG!
i was juuuuuuuuuuuuust about to call you to come and play connect four and eat waffles with me!

Liz said...

CALL ME THEN YOU WHORE

Kyle said...

hahaha ^-^
would it creep you if i said everyone in my grade recognizes you becoz of all my assignments :PP

Anonymous said...

whooooooooa
sxc

Nessar Kahika said...

@Kyle never coming to your hood. hahaha. hey kyle! remember when you woke me real early all mad to come over, and then i did, and you made me put makeup on, and made me change it twice, and THEN. you edited the pictures black and white, which means make up was no point, do you remember thattt? yeah oi, FUCK YOU. hahahahahaha

Dre said...

PINKYS OUT hahaha

Kyle said...

hahaha ^^
SORRI! i have the originals for you baby :-)

Anonymous said...

SO PRETTY

Anonymous said...

oooh i love these ones

Denise said...

omg your my new favourite following!

Taylor said...

this makes me miss shooting you ..
make a date of it?
txt me

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...