hit counter

Monday, September 27, 2010

Dear Summer, i know you gon miss me. For we been together like Nike Airs and crisp tees


Shot with my younger sister, in reason to kill a boredom strike, and embrace in a true summer's day in sunny australia :) more playing then shooting though i can assure you! i realized on day's like these that i can't help but be closer with my hip hop root's. Musically speaking, im way eclectic, i have like every genre of music in my ipod you could name, but on the summer day's all i wanna listen to is hip hop, and its refreshing as hell! i love the way a summer beat only reflects on hip hop culture, and how a little brother flow can just put you in the best mood ever. i would post a playlist with this post, because that would seem way more effective then me even trying to touch the explanation with text, but once again ive used up my internet quota and patience is not something of my forte. i'll post the rest of the shoot on a later date, but until then ..

"I'm done for now, so one for now
Possibly forever, we had fun together
But like all good things, we must come to an end
Please show the same love to my friends"

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

:O YOUR SO HOT

Robb said...

youngin .. wow
this looks like it could be a vans ad!

haha you take the meanest pics nessy

Nessar Kahika said...

@Anony xoxoxoxo!

@Robb hahaha your younger than me! im 19! your 12!

Will said...

you look KILLA in those bottom two shots!

Teayii said...

What ISO setting did you use for these? They turned out so gorgeous and I'm in love with the effect!

Anonymous said...

sick

Liz said...

MISSYEW cutie

Ko said...

your like a big shot!

Nessar Kahika said...

@yoshi ifmy!

@A.K thankyou!! xoxo ISO setting was just standard love! we just got lucky! hahah

@Anony no way honey, YOU!

@Liz as do i! xoxoxo

@Ko OMFG! AHAHAHAH KO! how the hell did you find me ... hahahahahah im so embarassed

Anonymous said...

(Y)

Nessar Kahika said...

thankyou!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...