hit counter

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Currently:


eating peanut m&m's and text festing my address box. not for any particular reason, more less to chill while i wait for dinner.

In other worldly new's, my country is getting ass raped by floods at the moment, my state to be more specific, and a few of my friend's have already been kicked out of their homes to run like a bitch hahaha excuse me, i've been clowning the situation all week. i mean, yeah omg! freak out! theres a flood! and don't take those words lightly, people in my area are definately freaking out ..

today at work, a man bought 3 trolley loads of water .. OF WATER. oh yeah, that's cute and totally freaking greedy but buying WATER, in a time of a FLOOD. does anyone else not see the irony?! .. that's cool though, 3 trolley load water guy. that's cool. another lady, went shit house spaztik because we didn't have bread, umm excuse you and your tone and your 3 size too small blouse but i dont care if you dont like my attitude, and i dont care if we should have bread. point blank, yo ass ate it all 300 pound lady, so just take your 300$ worth of grocery shopping and shut the fuck up. GEEZ. anyone who knows me IRL knows i do not respond well to large women with attitudes. future reference. ANYWAY amongst clowning our country, and their "flood disaster plan" which pretty much sums up too "wait until the flood comes your way, then run like a bitch" me and my brother realized, we don't even have a plan for when god realizes he wants to drown us too! hahaha laughed at ourselves for being so unorganized and then later stressed how much we don't need a plan, because this flood biz isnt all that .. i low key ... thought of a plan, a few at that.

  • Get more in touch with my black roots and hijack a yacht.
  • Nitrogen Gun. *nuff said*
  • Contact Mr.Xavier to experiment on me, and give me mutant abilities.
  • Snorkel Gear!
  • Convince Poseidon to make me his mistress, and then live as an underwater princess
  • Nitrogen Gun.
  • Hot Air Balloon.
  • Raise the Sharks at Sea World as my own, and use them to attack people with better plans than mine.
  • Nitrogen Gun.
  • "Nîn o Chithaeglir lasto beth daer; Rimmo nîn Bruinen dan in Ulaer!" *10 points for people who know where i quoted this!*
  • Wear latex costumes, and hope for the best.

Please feel free to bite my plan's, for the people who are being effected by the flood's :* and if anyone wants to be recruited into my Nitrogen Gun Army, please leave your name in the comment's, we accept everyone.

To anyone who doesn't understand me, don't take this too seriously, i admit to only writting post blurbs for Nate and Taku's personal interest, and foolishly pay no mind to the rest of the audience, in an actual sense of sincerity i do pray for the people being hassled by such turns of event's. Ill bake youse all cupcakes and cuddles for the calm after the storm xoxoxo

17 Comments:

natepupp said...

NATHAN TORRES.

CONSIDER ME DOWN!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha love this

Anonymous said...

well what would you do in the situation that your prime ministers aren't already doing?

Robb said...

"Convince Poseidon to make me his mistress, and then live as an underwater princess"

EPIC

Robb said...

ps/ ROBERTO ROSALES

not anthony said...

you should have me down regardless :@:@:@

ANTHONY DOMINGUEZ

Beta said...

LORD OF THE RINGS BABY BAY BAY

SHADAWN DONATO SANTO DOMINGO JAMIRSEN

Anonymous said...

haha my favourite "Wear latex costumes, and hope for the best."

Nessar Kahika said...

@Robb <3 LOVENS.

@anthony you right oi. :'( im a terrible friend!

@Serena HAHAHA 10 POINTS BABY BAY BAY

@Anony your my favourite.

CJ said...

"Get more in touch with my black roots and hijack a yacht.
Nitrogen Gun. *nuff said*
Contact Mr.Xavier to experiment on me, and give me mutant abilities.
Snorkel Gear!
Convince Poseidon to make me his mistress, and then live as an underwater princess
Nitrogen Gun.
Hot Air Balloon.
Raise the Sharks at Sea World as my own, and use them to attack people with better plans than my own.
Nitrogen Gun.
"Nîn o Chithaeglir lasto beth daer; Rimmo nîn Bruinen dan in Ulaer!" *10 points for people who know where i quoted this!*
Wear latex costumes, and hope for the best."

EPIC

NON's so cute. hello kitty has a toaster that prints her face on the bread.

Nessar Kahika said...

@Crayola sagsaklhjjkaklsajfjkashdfja!!!! i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

JELENA REED

Anonymous said...

my names Patricia :)
can i have your email?

and also consider me in for your Nitrogen Army even though i live all the way in Canada i can still help :P hehe

Nessar Kahika said...

@Jelena I GOT CHU BABY!! XOXOX

@Patricia whoa! sick, love this! sure beans, catchnessar@hotmail.com

lets be pen pal's :) xoxo

Liz said...

ahahaha retard

Tawny said...

TAWNY FIGGINS!

i miss you hotcakezzz

Kyle said...

i cant believe people are actually leaving their names .. o_O

what the heck .. KYLE HOON!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...