hit counter

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wow, Fantastic Baby

I've been MIA roadtripping along the east coast of Australia, from Brisbane, QLD to Sydney, NSW and finally Melbourne, VIC. Though its only been a 9 day adventure smashing 3 states .. its definately made me reconsider my life plan (or none of at that matter) a quote as stated in a previous post, can only best descirbe the way i've been feeling as my adventure draws near and i have to get back to my hustle that is 8 hour days, and long nights on the weekend - "I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variatiions of mental and physical experiene possible in life. And I am horribly limited." Clearly feeling really unsettled with what i've set myself up with at the moment - a full time job, and a business on the side leaves not nearly enough time to express and live the way i want to .. I find luxury in mornings when I'm awake before the sun, and indulging in naughty foods, reading and watching what i can to give me that feeling of youth I should be expressing - which is acutally just fucking sad, seeing as how majority of my friends are still living lives with 11am mornings, lounging and drinking coronas in the 30 degree weather .. fml. Beyond all of that - these 9 days of carefree travel, and diner meals between ghost towns have been something i feel like i definately needed! I'll have to post a serious recap later on in the week. Until then, though i have been loving the week of quiet roads, finding activities to entertain the traveling - Big Bang has been a serioooous therapy for me! *starts planning Korea 2012 Trip .. Who's Down?*


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...