hit counter

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2/3 of La Fraicheur

WORKING HARD? OR HARDLY WORKING? my productivity level's are scoping their way north! thank the lord, with a couple spare time projects (one of which includes my two fascinating ladies Jenn - who has a blog now! --> here - & Tia, both of which are about to become frequent related posts!) and subject selections to occupy my more fortunate days of the week, otherwise you'll catch me drenched in improper behavior and language associated activities. ive been seriously debating with myself, and the few other's in my life who are so convincing to my self desired fixations, about cutting my hair! and yes i know the season's are changing, but living in australia does rob you of winter and fall forecast's i kid you not! either way, im sick of having hair, and being a female at that! please trade with me! a couple play dates to up come in this week, but otherwise im on my chill spree, yes you love it!

ALSO,
my ipod has decided to test my overused dependence on it and deleted all 1600 songs off itself! some of which were extreme rareys! so im kind of really pissed about that! if anyone has any musical suggestions, comment me while im on my previous music hunt! ide love to hear what kind of music my snazzy ass readers are into :) and im really disappointed in the amount of surprised comments i received in my previous post, ecspecially since most of them were from my friends! you of all people should be aware of my UFC crazed mindset yet alone be open minded to the fact that im inlove with boxing! one of which is a form of craft in the MMA industry, so shame on yall! haha - i do suppose on the plus side it does show my personality to still be unraveled and surprising none the less, glad yall dont have me that figured out :) we all know how much i try to keep my relevance, well, relevant lol

i know you kids are well! keep at it xoxo

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

your sad face is sooooooooooooooooo ccute
everytime i see it :L

its lexxie btw!!!
LOVE YOUR BLOG NESS
AND I MISS YOU

Tawny said...

i miss miss missss your nerdy asss!
WHY DO YOU LIVE SUCH AN EXCITING LIFE

Rob said...

you lost all your music ..

Anonymous said...

wow all 16000 songs. bummer;
try having all 3 ipods stolen
and still trying to find enough
music to replace the old& still
satisfy the soul.

may i suggest..
Fat Freddys Drop - Del Fuego
KOL - Be Somebody
Empire of the Sun - Swordfish Hotkiss Night
Kanye' - I Wonder
Brooke Fraser - Waste Another Day

mix of favs? everyone listen. Hope y'all enjoy

Anonymous said...

nothing can wrong aslong as you have some ryan leslie ness!!

Nate said...

every song from this post

http://nessarla.blogspot.com/2009/12/this-gave-me-immortality-against-my.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...