hit counter

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

rockin since '93


my morning music craving for 6 - 15 minute live rock shows are definately unveiling themselves this past week, and because its a morning craving it influences my whole persona! from dress style, to attitude, to cant be fucked'ness. which to me, has resulted in my favour, i wish i was around to experience real rock concert's, im saddened by the idea that the likes of 30 seconds to mars, fall out boy and muse are my generations idea of great rock music. its things like this that make me wish i was born in any other time frame but my own! im appreciative of the classics, and that goes for life in general, i could go on for ages about how i live in the suckiest generation ever! but i endure, as you would.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought you liked hip hop?

Anonymous said...

i wouldnt take you for a rock fan

Rob said...

you obviously haven't seen nessar dress
looking like she just got spat out of a 80's rock concert with her denim and shredds :L

Nessar Kahika said...

haha, i love almost every assortment of music. i just like music itself.

kayder! nooo! its not! but i looove this one, neil young is a beast! the one i told you about is

All Along The Watchtower - The Watchtower Four

<3

Tawny said...

you look cuteeeeeee bby!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...